Accurest Consulting offers management services including Supply Chain Management and Performance reporting (MIS). We believe in providing these services with special attention to precision and timeliness.
- Develop and execute recruiting plans
- Source potential candidates using various online platforms (e.g., Naukri, LinkedIn, Internshala, Indeed, etc.)
- Screen applicants to evaluate if they meet the position requirements.
- Interviewing candidates via various mediums (e.g., phone, video) and sharing the comments in the Hiring Portal
- Develop a pool of qualified candidates in advance of need.
- Work with HR Team to create job descriptions
- Handle administrative duties and record-keeping (Attendance, leave, etc.)
- Computer literate with programs such as word, excel, google sheets etc.
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management or a relevant field
- Sound knowledge of all HR processes (e.g., recruitment, on-boarding, talent management etc.)
- 6 months+ experience in the relevant field.
- Posses knowledge related to MS-office
- Result oriented
- Self-starter should be able to hit the ground running
- Stable and long-term approach
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- High on accountability and ownership
Afternoon Shift timings: 1:30 PM to 10 PM