Senior Consultant – Supply Chain
Accurest Consulting offers management services including Supply Chain Management and Performance reporting (MIS). We believe in providing these services with special attention to precision and timeliness.
- Check current stocks levels and see whether new orders need to be placed.
- Understand the current e-commerce inventory process and suggest improvements.
- Keeping himself up to date with the Supply Chain and E-Commerce industry through the latest news and updates.
- End-to-end coordination with the relevant team starting from planning the order till receiving it to the warehouse.
- Preparing various reports format related to purchasing, inventory, and sales.
- Revisit Projections and Stock levels.
- Transform client’s requirements into a work plan and follow through on execution.
- Prepare weekly/monthly reports and write business e-mails as per the requirements.
- Conveying improvement strategies to seniors, and facilitating training sessions.
- To work with the team collaboratively and address their concerns and resolve it after discussing with seniors, if required
- Masters/Diploma in Supply Chain and Logistics, International Business, and other relevant fields.
- Experience in E-commerce Purchasing and Supply Chain including preparing projections, etc.
- Experience in managing teams and training them.
- Working knowledge of warehouse stock levels, re-ordering levels, planning orders.
- Working knowledge of Inventory processes (Purchase, warehouse transfer, etc.)
- Should have strong knowledge of MS-Office, MS-Excel, MS-Word, and MS-PowerPoint
- Expert in excel and google sheet.
- Good team leader and good trainer;
- Good communication skills. (He/ She will be able to communicate with clients)
- Good knowledge of writing Business e-mails.
Night shift- 7 pm to 3.30 am